Currently listing 1,514 recipes in 125 categories!Latest Recipes
Won Ton Wrappers-the square kind. You'll find them in any Asian aisle or Asian market
1 Can (8oz) Libby's pumpkin
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 cup sugar
3-4 cups veg. oil
1. In a mixing bowl combine pumpkin, cinnamon, sugar. Set aside.
2. Assemble buchi buchi by filling each won ton wrap with a teaspoon of pumpkin filling.
3. Brush the ends of the wrapper with water and firmly press the sides of the wrapper so that no filling falls out.
4. Fry buchi buchi in a large, deep frying pan on medium-high heat, two at a time, and constantly turn untill they're golden brown.
5. Cool completely before serving. Enjoy.
*note: This also works with apple filling.
Loving the recipes..good work folks, really enjoy our food, now I'm doing all the cooking since my mom died, luckily I learn a little..but still want the buenalos dago, I cook those at home, here still looking for the dago!!!!!!!! Left by: Angelina b Cruz (22 Feb 2013)
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags:
Si Yu`us Ma`ase, your comments will be reviewed shortly!