Currently listing 1,603 recipes in 125 categories!Latest Recipes
1 pkg glutinous rice flour 16oz. (Erawan Brand Green & white Plastic bag Elephant Logo)
1/2 pkg rice flour -16 oz. (Erawan Brand Red and White Plastic bag Elephant logo)
1 can coconut milk
2 cans water
2 1/2 cup sugar (if too sweet lower to 2 cups)
Flavor & color Mixture .
1 pkg. plastic bag frozen purple Yam (use only ˝ of the yam and freeze left over)
1 Jar 12oz. “Mabuhay Brand Lanka sweet Jackfruit (chop fined on a chopper)
1 Jar 12 oz. “Mabuhay Brand Macapuno (chop fine on a chopper)
˝ cup toasted coconut sprinkle on top
1. Obtain 1 big bowl pour in all ingredients stir until blend. Then obtain another 2 medium bowls and divide mixer into 3.
2. Prepare round container size 14” . Spray the Pam on the round cake pan and set aside.
3. 1st bowl pour ˝ purple yam from the Plastic bag. Then pour 3 cups of the batter mixture stir until blend. Add 15 drops of purple color stir till blend. Pour mixture into the round baking pan and Steam for 30 minutes.
4. 2nd bowl pour the chop Lanka, then pour 3 cups of the batter mixture mix until blend. Add 15 drops of the yellow color stir till blend. Then after the purple is done pour the yellow on top of the purple and steam for another 30 minutes when done make sure it’s firm before you pour in the white color.
5. 3rd Bowl pour in the chop macapuno, then pour 3 cups of the batter mixture mix until blend. When yellow is cook pour in the white mixture. Cook for 1 hour and 30 minutes. When batter is Firm then it is cook.
6. Toast Coconut Fake and sprinkle on top of Sapin Sapin. Let it cool then slice and ready to serve.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags:
Si Yu`us Ma`ase, your comments will be reviewed shortly!