Currently listing 1,607 recipes in 125 categories!Latest Recipes
1 box yellow cake mix (Duncan Hines) follow the directions on the box and bake. Slices of yellow cake.
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup corn starch
1 can carnation milk
1 can water
4 eggs beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon butter
1. On medium heat, add all ingredients to pot and stir constantly (do this slowly, do not use an electrical mixer) until boiling.
2. Reduce heat and continue stirring until mixture is just above room temperature, add some butter to create the golden color.
3. Pour mixture on top of trays with slices of yellow cake.
4. Dust with cinnamon and let cool.
5. Refrigerate for 2 hours to set the custard.
Ma'ÃĨsse put y finatinas latiya! Bai fatinas este para y gupot Krismas gi chechu.
RESPONSE: Let us know how it turns out. Mauleg este na fina'tenas mamis. Left by: naputi fred (12 Dec 2013)
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags:
Si Yu`us Ma`ase, your comments will be reviewed shortly!