Currently listing 1,603 recipes in 125 categories!Latest Recipes
3 cups rice, uncooked
2 1/2 cups coconut sap - sweet tuba
3 to 4 teaspoons baking powder
About 1/2 cup sugar
Water (just enough to get consistency of cake batter)
1. Wash rice; soak in water until soft.
2. Grind very fine.
3. Mix rice and tuba.
4. If sweetening is desired, add.
5. Add water until consistency of cake mixture.
6. Cover for 6 hours.
7. Break bubbles every 2 hours by stirring.
7. Mix baking powder into mixture just before cooking.
8. Rinse molds in cold water and half fill with mixture.
9. Steam for about 30 minutes in a regular steamer or an improvised one.
10. Be careful that steam does not drip on potu; you can do this by placing a cloth over the molds and then covering with pot lid.
"BEBINKA": Bebinka is made in the same way as poto. Instead of steaming the mixture, grease the molds and bakein moderately hot oven about 30 minutes. Brush top of potu with butter when it comes out from the oven.
This recipe currently has 0 pictures.
This recipe currently has 0 comments. Add your own comment in the right hand menu.
Rate this Recipe: Comment on this Recipe:
For spam prevention, enter code:
Other Recipes in this Category:
Recipe Cloud Tags:
Si Yu`us Ma`ase, your comments will be reviewed shortly!